Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's my little superhero!

Happy Halloweenie! We had a pretty great Halloween. Mr. Jack was so dashing in his Buzz Lightyear costume. Does it look familiar? Yes folks, it's the same costume as last year. 

Earlier in the month we decided we would ask Jack what he wanted to be this year. I think we went through every villain in Pixar's directory before trying to detour him away from the "bad guys". He ultimately decided that he will go as a dinosaur. Awesome. Dodged the villain costume! A little 3 year old does not need to be Zurg from Toy Story in my eyes.

Then the night before Halloween, 9:30pm to be exact, Jack decided that he will not be a dinosaur. He wants to be Buzz. Luckily it still fits from when he wore it last year, but booooo, $25.00 down the drain to the poor brontosaurus. Oh well.

I must say, I'm glad it's over. I'm more of a Thanksgiving and Christmas kind of girl. Halloween is just a prelude to the greatest 2 months of the year. Family time, thankfulness, amazing food, and love. Bring on the fruit cakes and cranberry sauce!

But to Jack, I must say, I'm so smitten with you. I will always love you....to infinity and beyond.





No comments:

Post a Comment