Thursday, January 2, 2014

An all natural oatmeal mask

I found a "recipe" for an oatmeal mask that will help eliminate acne scars or marks on the face NATURALLY!

Of course I tweaked it and made it my own, so here is my version:

What you will need:
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 cup water
2 drops lemon
1 tsp of cinnamon powder

I also added a few drops of grapefruit essential oil to "wake up" my skin. 


Step 1
Put water in a pan to medium heat



Step 2 
Add the oatmeal

Step 3
Add two drops of lemon and stir into a paste. (should look something like this at the end)


Step 4 
Let this cool down, then add cinnamon and stir

Voila! Easy! Apply this to your face for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. 

Advised use is once every 2 weeks for the first month, then once a month thereafter. 

Disclosures:
Always spot test!!
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. 
Mild burning on the face might happen due to the cinnamon, if unbearable, wash off immediately!

Xxoo!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment