Thursday, January 23, 2014

A day off. Sikeee.

A day off is rarely EVER a day off for me. My day off started with Jack waking up with a sad whimper at 5:30 a.m. burning up with a fever. But seriously, 5:30 a.m. on your day off?! My day off is running around like a crazy lady catching up on laundry, tending to my little needy boy, getting the house straight, and making dinner. On my day off I am a nurse, a maid, and a chef. My day has called for not one, but two grande 6 pump vanilla lattes, excedrin extra strength, a 30 minute nap, and I may or may not have eaten ice cream while Jack was napping. Hint: I did! 

❤Today I am so thankful for J taking a nap. We both needed it ❤



Flashback: why do they look sooo cute when they're sick?! This little gem is from 2 years ago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment