Thursday, March 5, 2015

Today. In a nutshell. And it's only 1pm

Woke up to my husband yelling about the cat misbehaving all over the rugs/house last night. I get up on my ONE day to sleep in and dress/feed/make lunches for Jack because my husband is running late. Make my Thursday run to target and they are out of everything I need! Cool. Come home to start laundry and find out our dryer is broken! Drive to my parents to dry clothes. Come home around 1pm to finish cleaning up the house. Struggling to get some down time before I have to pick up Jack, so I get in the bed, turn the lights off, light a candle, turn on my favorite show, grab my Hershey bar and BAM! The electricity goes out! Can I get a  do over?!

Does anyone have one of these days where nothing is going right? Work and home are a mess and you're just trying to make it through the week. I've reached my breaking point. It can only go up from here hopefully!! Oh, and it's sleeting/snowing out. Boo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment