Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pregnancy progression

It's crazy to think that in just a few short months I'll be in my cozy nook of their bedroom, nursing and cuddling our new baby. 


Female bodies are so amazing. God gives you the gift of carrying a miracle for nine short months. Moms get to feel the first flutters, kicks, rolls, and jabs. The babies are calmed by a mothers heartbeat and voice. It's an amazing bond that you get to expierience, even before you get to touch them, smell them, and relish in everything they do. I put together some pictures of my pregnancy progression so far, as this is the last week of my second trimester. 





I cannot wait to meet her. I cannot wait to see if she looks more like me or tj. I cannot wait to hear her squeal at her brother in excitement. I cannot wait to hear her say mama. I cannot wait to study her face and every movement. I cannot wait to be a mom of a son and a daughter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment