Friday, December 5, 2014

Sharing some love

This has been a long time in the making. TJ and I have been going back and forth for YEARS on the idea of a second babe. We have prayed about it, budgeted 5 million times, and have asked ourselves if we're are crazy every day. We decided we are crazy and we started trying for a little one December of 2014. I figured it would take a few months and BAM, we would be pregnant. Month after month I found myself crying and thinking next month, definately next month. I started keep a journal about my struggles and how I was dealing with them. I began to think that we would only be blessed with one little boy. My doctor said this could take up to a year or longer. 

We just kept praying. 

Finally, after almost a year of trying, we received our positive. We are still in shock. Our little firecracker is due July, 4 2015. At 8w3d our little miracle's heartbeat was 137bpm. 

The struggle was just part of our story. The disappointment each month was just God's way of saying, "I've got something better." Be patient. Live life. Have faith. 

Jack is more than excited and already is kissing the baby all the time. We are so blessed that our baby will have Jack as their big brother. What a great example he/she will get to follow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment