Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#MDW

We had a crazy busy last 3 days. It flew by and now, here I am, On a Tuesday, Back at work....woohoo....

Here's our crazy run down of it all:

Saturday I worked, TJ had a race. He placed well and is getting ready for his next one this coming weekend. Sunday I had church, met up with a girlfriend, met family at lunch for my mother-in-law's birthday, and went back to my brother and sister-in-law's for drinks and corn hole. Monday we had lunch at my mom's and went straight to my brother and sister-in-law's after that for another cookout/ corn hole/drinking night. We didn't get home until late. Jack was exhausted, TJ is probably hungover at work today, and Jack was crying this morning because he is too tired to get dressed. All in all it was a fab weekend and a very busy one, too!

'Mercia!










No comments:

Post a Comment