Monday, May 12, 2014

Mama's Day!

Happy Mama's day to all those out there and to the ones still waiting to become mothers, mothers who have lost babies, mothers missing their babies, and everyone in between. Motherhood is an amazing gift and I am so fortunate to have my own little boy. Thank you Jack for choosing me as your mother and thank you TJ for giving me the gift to be a mother.

This weekend was wonderful. My mom and I go get chai lattes every year to celebrate. We rode down to our favorite spot, Crossroads. My brother and husband tagged along this year so we rode in my brothers Jeep with the top down! So fun! TJ surprised me with a necklace. It has a J on it for Jack and a little heart. so perfect! We drank, ate, loved, shared, and reminisced. It was a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment