Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A picture an hour

I've seen many bloggers try this out, but I had to wait until my day off, because you would literally be getting a picture of my computer screen at work every hour. Really just pictures of me sometimes working or pictures from usmagazine.com. I just NEED to know every minute of Kimye's wedding weekend. Sike! So here it goes: 

7:00 a.m.  Really?! On my day off? Jack is in my face saying he and Harry, our cat, are hungry. 

8:00 a.m. Morning cartoons. No underpants. Me contemplating cleaning. Realized TJ did not do a great grocery run last week so off to the grocery store we will go!


9:00 a.m. This is my go to place to put my make up on. Jack's room. On days I have to work, I put my make up on here and talk to Jack before I get him up for school. TJ if you're reading this, make me a vanity :)


10:00 a.m. We debated on the tiny grocery cart or the giant car cart for over 5 minutes. It was awesome (sarcasm). 


11:00 a.m. Get back, unload a million bags, throw old food out, arrange new food and organize. All while Jack has to try a sample of everything we just bought! But then, coffee. Mmmmmm!

12:00 p.m. Think about cleaning again. Avoid it by going to target for new pillows. FAIL! Jack gets a new toy. 

1:00 p.m. Think about cleaning AGAIN! Jack brings out all of his toys. I decide I need a break! Cleaning avoided another hour!

2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. A quick power nap and then.... Ugh.... Cleaning. Plus hail?! What the? It's sunny and hailing!!!!




6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Bath time/ dinner time. The pickiest of eaters and the lover of long baths. 


7:30 p.m. THIS. All day every day! How do we complain we don't have any clothes, yet I was loads every DAY?!


Oh. And puzzles. 


8:00 p.m. Bedtime for Jack, but where is he? My bed! We will fight back and forth until 9 trying to get him asleep and in his own bed. Oh well. Hopefully after he sleeps I can catch up on my shows and maybe eat something? In peace. :) happy Thursday y'all!




Not an eventful day, but a busy day. Not pictured: Jack digging frogs out of his underpants he left in for who knows how long. Me cleaning cat poop of the floor. A temper tantrum about food and cleaning up. Scrubbing toilets and baseboards. Rearranging furniture all day, and lots and lots of games and fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment