Friday, February 20, 2015

Let's catch up!

This cooking a baby thing is really wearing me down! I have neglected my poor little blog. With the weather being in below freezing temperatures we have been going a little stir crazy. I am so ready for warmer temperatures!! Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:










1. We went to see our beautiful baby the other day. Baby G was 11 oz and bouncing around!

2. With the heat on in our house going 24/7, we had to invest in this bad boy!

3. Bought these cute pillow cases for our bedroom!

4. I've been resting and bonding with this beautiful bump as much as I can. 

5&6. It's a GIRL! We are so smitten!

7. I'm sick of looking at this!

8. Nesting mode in full force! Closets are getting gutted!

9. Selfies from Jack. Always. 









No comments:

Post a Comment