Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thinking ahead.

I am so ready for fall everything! Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin candles- I WANT IT ALL!
Currently right now I am drinking a pumpkin spice latte. The high will be in the upper 80's today, but I don't care! It's overcast this morning, so for today, I will just pretend! I'm waiting for crisp mornings, hoodie weather, and delicous crock pot soups.

Meanwhile this is me until further notice:







I want to get the most out of fall this year so here's my bucket list:

  • apple picking
  • pumokin patch
  • bake a homemade pie
  • decorate pumpkins with Jack
  • drink starbucks out of PSL's!
  • nature walk
  • go to the fair
  • watch football
  • cook homemade dinners every weekend
Am I missing anything amazing? Any more ideas?









No comments:

Post a Comment