Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday.

Before Jack even turned one I have always had Thursday's off. I love having a break in the middle of the week, but what I love even more is spending time with Jack. We get one on one time every Thursday. Where he has my undivided attention for a day of errands, cleaning, going to the park, grabbing lunch, and just playing all day. Let's be honest, we spend more time at Starbucks and Target than anyone should, but we always have fun. 

He's literally my best friend. He is growing up and he would like to go to daycare M-F instead of MWF. It's so bittersweet for me. I know he needs to go, but it kills me this is our last Thursday to spend together all day. I may have spoiled him more today. Hint: I did. We went where he wanted to go and are doing what he wants to do. I have left the dishes dirty and the laundry unfolded. My heart is hurting. My baby is growing. I can't take it. I'm trying to soak this day up as much as I can. 

He is my world. I spent the first 8 months of his life as a stay at home mom, went to work part time, and eventually full time. I haven't missed much. I have seen his first everything's down to the date and time haha. 

This will be hard for me, but it's what's best. Some people are probably thinking I'm crazy right now, but wait until you have children. Wait until you put your own life and lifestyle on the back burner for them. I'm a wreck!








No comments:

Post a Comment