Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I Love About Fall Y'all





October is bittersweet. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter.

But Fall is my absolute favorite season. I'm a list girl. I list things. Here it goes:

1. Layers. Finding the coziest sweater, grabbing a book and a blanket, and sipping on coffee.
2. The smell of cinnamon.
3. Crunchy leaves. Jack likes to find the biggest and brightest leaves to bring home from our walks.
4. Chimney smoke. I so wish we had a fireplace during this time of year.
5. Apple picking.
6. Bon fires.
7. Making smores. Even though T.J. doesn't like them.
8. Carving pumpkins.
9. No sweat, no frost bite. The best of both worlds.
10. Candles. I'm almost as obsessed with candles as I am coffee. Woah. I won't go that far, but I do love seasonal candles. We just picked up this amazing carrot cake scented candle. It makes our tiny apartment smell like I am the greatest cook. It's simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment