Monday, April 20, 2015

A day in the life of a pregnant tired lady

5:30 am- alarm goes off. Hit snooze at least 2 times. 

5:50 am- roll out of bed,literally. My belly is getting so big I am like a helpless turtle stuck on its back. 

5:50-6:30 am-shower, dress, makeup, hair, and pack lunches. 

6:30 am- wake up the beast, aka Jack. He's like a teenager. 5 more minutes mom! Dress him, get breakfast, brush teeth and out the door to daycare. 

Check out this drawing Jack made for me at school:


7:00 am- drop my big boy off at school, grab coffee or a smoothie (whatever baby g is craving at the time!) and head through rush hour traffic to make it to work by 7:30 am. 

7:30 am - 5:15pm work my tail off helping members, opening accounts, auditing accounts, IRA's, processing ATM's Ect Ect Ect. That's almost 10 hours at work for this pregnant mama. I'm exhausted by lunch time, but still have 6+ hours to go. 

Just helping members:



5:15- 6:15 pm- drive like a crazy person, zipping through lanes to make it to daycare before they close!

6:15-8:30 pm- come home, straighten up the house, make dinner, bathe jack, dress him, play with him, set clothes out for the next day, fill out any daycare paperwork, make to do lists. 

Jack's favorite spot before bed:



By 8:30 jack is in bed and I am not far behind. Third trimester feels like narcolepsy to me. I could fall asleep anywhere/anytime. By the time I wash my face and brush my teeth, I am out in like 5 minutes. 

Reminders to myself:




No comments:

Post a Comment