Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekends.

Sunday is really the only day for a family day. Every other day TJ is working doubles and I'm getting up at 5:30 a.m. just to get Jack to school by 7, so I can get work work by 7:30. I don't get home until 6:30 p.m. which really sucks because Jack is in bed by 8. Did I mention when I get home that I still have to feed Jack dinner, bathe him, play with him, get outfits together for tomorrow, laundry and dishes. Repeat 5x a week. Waa.

Sunday we were lucky. no laundry, no dishes, no cleaning, no cooking. We had a free day of coffee and breakfast in the morning at one of our favorite spots, Crossroads, followed by shopping in the afternoon.

Hint: guess where we areeee?! My wallet would kill me if I were here by myself!




Jack was so thrilled. Insert sarcasm. 














It's nice to have a break from such a hectic week, even if it's for just a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment