Tuesday, July 22, 2014

11 random questions

1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
Well, I have a cat. Seriously I love animals, but I DO NOT want them in my house!
2. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
I love Italy. Who doesn’t, right? My family actually traveled there when my parents got remarried so it is very special to me.
3. Are you a winter or summer person?
I’m a Summer girl all the way!! I love the sunshine, I love swimming, I love getting a little tan, BBQ’s, homemade ice cream, playing outside all day, road trips…pretty much everything about summer.
4. What makes you happy?
My family!
5. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I throw it off my lap and go wash my hands! Taxidermy=super creepy!
6. What was your first job?
Burger King!
7. Are you a morning or night person?
I really wish I could say I was a morning person, but I’m just not. I'm not really a night person either. I can rock the middle of the day though!
8. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
Have another baby, travel the world, pay off debt, cruise with my hubby, buy a house.
9. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
I CANNOT dance in public. In the privacy of my own home, I dance all over the place, but I get in front of other people, and I just can’t do it.
10. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
All time favorite song is Papa Don't Preach by Madonna. All time favorite movie is Fried Green Tomatoes. All time favorite book is Crazy Love.
11. Do you have any hidden talents?
My fingers are double jointed. Also I have a hidden talent for being the best wife EVER! Right, TJ?


Totally random, I know! Happy Tuesday!


 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment