Tuesday, February 25, 2014

70 degrees.

This winter has been rough, but on Sunday we had a break. The high was 70 degrees and my mood instantly changed. Forget all the housework, I was going to stay outside all day. I met up with my good friends for lunch. It is so great to catch up, I long to do it more often. After lunch, Jack and I went to the playground in the neighborhood where I grew up. Tj happened to be playing basketball around the corner in the same neighborhood so we watched him play a game or 2. It's so crazy to be there because that is where Tj and I hung out when we were babies. 17 and 18 year olds. I used to watch Tj play basketball here 9 years ago and now I have Jack playing on the court with him. Such a surreal moment for me. We have been through so much together and at the end of the day he is who I rush home from work to. This 70 degree day is just what our family needed.









No comments:

Post a Comment